Whether you have a child that needs to be in braces or you are an adult looking to get the correction, Dr. Allain offers both traditional and speed brackets based on each individual case.
To learn more about braces click here
- How long will I be in braces?
- How long you are in braces depends entirely on each patients individual needs. The only way to know how long it will take is to come in to get an orthodontic screening where Dr. Allain can put together a game plan and an idea of how long he expects the treatment to last.
- Do you offer the clear brackets?
- No we do not offer clear brackets as an option, however we do offer Invisalign as a clear alternative to braces. It is important to note that not all cases can be completed by Invisalign, or by Invisalign alone.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes we love to work with our patients to help them get the teeth they have always desired. For more information a screening will need to be completed so that we can accurately work out a payment plan.